Young Likely to Start Against Raiders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

note that fish always likes to keep the other team guessing...the way henry played it will be very hard for fish to deactivate him.

and i think young will come out firing on all cylinders...after colins put on a passing clinic (at least by our standards) young isnt gonna just let that pass by...i hope it fuels him b/c he has been downright bad at passin this yr...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and at the same time henry just followed hall right to the hole.

in an unrelated note, there is no truth to the rumor that lenuseless broke hall's arm when he mistook it for a steak.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Here, try this: :bonk2:

:))

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, I had no clue that he was injured. They didn't say much about it.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

And according to Fisher,Henry's going back to the inactive list . :irked:

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Somethings we do make no sense.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have full confidence that at some point, Chris Brown will miss another game with injury and Henry will get his shot.

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Fisher: QB Young likely to start against Raiders

Titans coach Jeff Fisher said Monday that he expects Vince Young to return to the Titans' starting lineup. ...more

[​IMG]

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think VY could just as easily played against the Texans, but Fisher wanted to sit him for his own personal reasons.

Maybe because of the attention Vince playing in Texas brings, he wanted to take that pressure off VY as he struggles to improve?
    Maybe because not so long ago, rookie QB's never started until at least their second year anyway, Fisher thought Vince could gain from watching and learning with a clipboard. Something to be said for doing that.

But throwing him back in against the Raiders and our 3 game home stand is good timing.

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

where did u hear that? if thats true thats a joke. how can you sit a guy that showed everyone that he can help this team in the run and pass game. :gag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar