Young Leaves Practice with Sore Elbow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: In Friday's practice, QB Vince Young left practice early due to elbow soreness. "Vince's elbow was just a little tired," Fisher said. "We just pulled him out of practice the last period and iced him down. He just did a lot of heavy throwing yesterday." DT Albert Haynesworth, who had been dealing with back issues, returned to practice as did WR Drew Bennett (knee). RB Travis Henry (ankle) practice for the second consecutive day but was limited. If Henry is unable to play Sunday, Fisher suggested the Titans would split the duties between Chris Brown and LenDale White. He also said all three of his RBs may be activated Sunday. WR Brandon Jones (chest), G Benji Olson (back), DE Josh Savage (hamstring), TE Bo Scaife (ankle), and RB LenDale White (hip) all practiced on Friday but are listed as questionable against the Jaguars.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

some one please help me! is vince ok, but it sounds like he is and its just alittle sore! did anyone see him at practice on tv from the news! i am just worried , thats my maaaaaaaaaaan!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's fine

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

As long as those legs are ok, lol.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Chow must be impatient about waiting until the offeason to correct his mechanics. Maybe he senses a playoff.......

6. Nash

Nash Starter

or maybe the faulty mechanics is the cause of the elbow soreness...

7. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

air attack game plan?

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

3 runningbacks activated?

9. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

This is the first time I've heard of Vince having a sore elbow. I doubt it's just because of his throwing motion. I mean... he has been playing throwing like that all his life. Either way, my point is, his throwing motion never caused him to sit out practice while he was in college. Wierd. I'm sure he's fine.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

jesus, stress less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar