young leaning towards senior year

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah.....

if you're a guy like Bubba Simpleton, you might have to ask

But if you're Vince Young, you'd have to know you'd go Top 5

Hell, we all know that - how could he not ?

I wonder if someone (like Steve) called him up and said " Hey man, there's a great chance you end up in Tennessee with me. I'll help get you ready for a few years before I retire. This is a great time for you to come out and play for a good organization. If you hold out til next year, you might get stuck playing for the Browns or somebody"

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

......I wonder how that might go over

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if that happened I'd rather take Bush.

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

hey I have a source through dad that charters planes and Mcnair was headed for Pasedena yesturday and coming back tommarrow.

So McNair would have good time afetr the game if he won to sit and talk with him.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Young knows he is a top ten pick he is stupid if he stays in school. Texas is not USC and Young will not have Reggie Bush returning with him. If I was him I would go when the going is good and his draft status is hot. Certainly he could improve his draft status next year but the odds of him having as good of a year as this year AND making it to the championship game again is not real good IMO.

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I am liking Darnell Bing

This message is being approved by me and myself:thumb:

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He may lean towards the mullah now :greedy:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

did he just say he will be back on his Offense MVP speech?

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, Steve could be the catalyst

lets hope he gives him some good advice

and throw in a scare about what can happen if you stay in college too long (see Matt Leinart) and possibly getting drafted next year by someone like Cleveland or Baltimore:barf:

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar