Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young LBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Nov 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,738
    Was thinking the same thing and I can't recall a game like that. Maybe a monday night football game a few years ago? I know Bulluck had a monster game but not sure of the other LB's.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,302
    I think it happened in Tampa during the Tony Dungey years but I would have to check.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,302
    Yeah, there was a game when both Bulluck and Sirmon had an INT. Godfrey may have had one too.
  4. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $396

You know, I don't fault him or call him injury prone for this years injury. He had a fat boy roll up his ankle and cause a high ankle sprain. High ankle sprains are the ones that last a long time and take forever to heal, no matter who you are.

Honestly, the fact that it only kept him out 4 games is actually quite good.
  5. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,302
    I hope you are right. It may not be his fault but that injurry will make his ankle softer. He also missed a year in college with shoulder issues. That is a good amount of wear and tear. Hopfully he can rehab it well enough to minimize the impact.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,508
    McCarthy is the only one I worry about, I feel like he'll end up missing half his career.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,302
    Exactly why the team needs to beef up it's depth at the position.
  8. Titans1981 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $21
    I think Brown played 10-12 lbs lighter in college. He gained weight before the combine. I don't think he is necessarily as lean as he used to be. It probably hurts his speed somewhat. Tannehill had a great angle and is very fast himself being a former WR. Not sure if he had the flu this week.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,626
  10. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,508
    That site and their signature stats otherwise known as bull s**t could make any player look bad if they wanted.

Our LB's are the last group I'd point the finger at.