Young LBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Also, I wouldn't call Brown young. Dude looks like he is in his late 40s.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I've been really impressed with Brown. I wanted Lavonte David instead, but for a guy who was supposedly allergic to contact he's been playing pretty physically.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I liked the Brown pick, and I remember the whole board whining about him being "allergic to contact." And at the time, all I said was give it some time.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our young LB's sure are giving us something to be excited about.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I think a lot of the problems with the team right now are the same reasons that we can also have some hope, and that is the youth. We are very young in a lot of spots, and it is games like today's that makes me think that there could be some serious potential, we just need to be a little patient and hope they can all mature into consistent players and leaders.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Sounds like we all were hesitant on the Brown draft-pick but its paying off so far. LB corps shaping up as one of the better, young backers in the league.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea, Ayers has been very good this year and Brown has really impressed as a rookie. If Mccarthy stays healthy, we have our starting LB trio for the next 5+ years.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm so glad McCarthy came back in and was finally able to get a pick 6.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

How Brown managed to get hawked by Tannehill is beyond me.

Zach, make one little move to the left and you could have done cartwheels into the endzone.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pissed me off... I always love pick 6's... wanted that one so bad. So confused why he wasn't able to run it back.

Tannehill is pretty fast, but Brown supposedly runs a 4.37, so it shouldn't have been a contest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar