Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young LBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Nov 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $254
    Just thought I would give a shoutout to our young LB corps. Each one played great and recorded an interception. I would def. like to see more of that in the future.
    The Hammer, CJtheBeast, Alex1939 and 5 others high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89
    By far the best group of linebackers we have had. Ayers is slowly starting to make his way into one of the better linebackers in the league.

This is a position to build around for sure.
    CJtheBeast and ColtKiller high five this.
  3. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Hopefully McCarthy gets 100% healthy. He's the only one that concerns me anymore. I dogged the Brown pick this year and he's made me eat some crow. Pretty happy with this group we've got.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Outstanding game by the LBs who seem to be getting better and better. I wasn't a huge fan of the Brown pick but he's flying around the football and Ayers is looking like a great pick. Got to keep McCarthy healthy.
    dtm586 high fives this.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Yeah I'm really impressed with Ayers, and Brown. I really hope McCarthy can overcome the injuries, if not we are going to have to move on and find us a replacement MLB.
  5. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Brown in my opinion has had a better Rookie year than Ayers last year. McCarthy is the Glue, he is such a force from the middle that it allows Ayers and Brown to just use their athleticism and fly around to make plays. I love this group!!
  6. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    Well, how nice it is to see someone say the players are improving! Just maybe the coaching staff is not all that bad. Just maybe these young players are just now understanding what it is they are supposed to be doing just saying:cj::banjump:
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,146
    I thought Brown was supposed to be fast. Can't get caught by the QB, man.

But seriously, if there is one position group on this roster that doesn't need to be addressed it's linebacker. Sorry Manti Teo fans.
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    In his defense, Tannehill is a former WR. Probably the fastest white QB in the league and much smaller then Brown.
  9. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Our line backing corps is my favorite aspect of this team. We need help up front and in the secondary, but Ayers Brown and McCarthy are a young, talented lineup.