Young is a Bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SteveH, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Vince had a QB rating of 47.3

Yeah he made some poor decisions but this is a guy who wasn't supposed to be ready for 2 or 3 yrs.

Today would have been a lot worse without Vince :jump:

2. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Yep, at least we showed a spark at some times with VY in there, it would have been over in the first quarter with KC in there...

Where the heck are the receivers???? Someone needs to help out Vince, running game....O Line......DEFENSE????

3. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

He played a top 5 defense, and aside from the int to Bradie James at the end of the game, he looked pretty good.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Vince made a couple of throws that I think he was pressing late in the game....but his escapability was evident today...and I saw him on the field cheering and encouraging the defense at one point late...which shows his leadership and character.

I was encouraged..both by Vince and LenDale...and actually I thought the Oline did well.

Givens may be the bust this year. He is just nowhere to be found.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

When I saw this post I was about to lose my mind. I agree he has a long ways to go, but he is in no way a bust.....He will continue to improve.

6. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Hey fear not mate, I'm only joking..light humour and all that..

I don't think he's a bust at all, he's about the only positive we've got

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's a pretty damn bold prediction. does Vince handle DC duties as well? :winker:

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

Oh my lord when I saw that title to this topic I thought I was going to have to come in here and bust some heads up. But no you are right if we get someone to coach the D we wil be fine. But with the d it has been the same thing the last four years.

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Vince needs to get used to the speed of the game; after that he will improve on a weekly basis.

Once he gets better teammates around him he will lead this team to Superbowl victories.

I suggest this team stay away from Free agency, they seem to suck at it. Build through the draft and they will be like the Cowboys of the early 90's.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Newsflash:
    Titans suck at the draft, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar