Young has to do it all for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haven't had the pleasure of meeting her...:irked:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's hard to continue reading past that point.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Thanks man. It's good to be here.

4. Only you would think of it that way.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's hard to take his stereotypical bullcrap seriously man. I get the gist right from the get go. The jokes about him in this thread are more interesting. It's all just a consensus of fodder media junk. Fat Lendale.. please. That's not even respectful journalism. Plus, it's coming from where? Central Arkansas? I did read it by the way. I just said it was hard. I know ALOT of posters who come across better on the page than that. I doubt I'm the only one who would view it like that Max.

6. Well, Jay, then you are the only one who would point that out. But anyone who is posting from Arkansas has no right to talk, they dont even have a pro team.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

what does one person's location have to do with anything? There are posters here from different continents. Are all of their thoughts useless?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes

dang fureenars and their dang wierd ideas and stuff

9. Because i seriously doubt that he follows the Titans at all. People really only have much credibility if they watch all of the games like the posters on here do. This guy has probably watched no more than 5 games.

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

dude, my bad. I thought you were talking about a poster...didnt even notice the article was from arkansas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar