Young has to do it all for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Dope. I blame dope.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

"So one would think the Colts would try to land a big-name receiver in free agency or the draft to help Young out. Instead, they signed CB Nick Harper from Indianapolis and drafted FS Michael Griffin with their first-round pick. Someone’s got to replace Pacman Jones, I guess."

You can plainly see this guy is confused right from the start. I'm feeling very positive about this season. Again, no one sees us coming, but in 2007, we're really coming!

I'm going all homer: 10-6 and playoffs.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I read the article...what a bonehead.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

After week 2 the doupters will all be on the bandwagon...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Are we really a good team? I want to believe we are. I want to believe we dont need Young to do it all. I really hope we have a well put together football team who can be dominate for years to come.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

ROTF!

". The running game is a little more promising, but either injury-plagued Chris Brown or fatplagued LenDale White must step up and carry the load. The Titans drafted Arizona RB Chris Henry in the second round in case Hobbly or Chunky don’t step up."

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we need young to do alot, but dont the colts need manning for just as much????

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

They DID draft Anthony Gonzalez in the first round... didn't help VY though.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

how would the colts drafting a reciever help vince out???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar