Young Going to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

just saw it, and I am completely overjoyed- also kind move by Steve McNair for allowing VY to go to the Pro Bowl...

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

im so happy about this... now i will watch the probowl...

this will be the LAST year that we dont get any probowlers..

i love it

i love you VY

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah i'm pretty excited too

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

if hes third string in the pro bowl does that mean that he gets to play in the fourth quorter and lead the afc team to an amazing come from behind win and get some more love and national attention and make the non believers believers?fffew

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he'll play about 3 snaps if it is anything like McNair.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

thats great news.. anything that helps boost his confindence is great for his future performance. Atleast it will give him the feel of throwing to WRs who will actually make the catches and prove to many that the problem is his receivers and not his throwing style.

7. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans rookie QB Vince Young is going to the Pro Bowl replacing Chargers QB Philip Rivers on the AFC roster. Young was not among the first two alternates but other QBs declined an invitation or are injured. Indianapolis' Peyton Manning and Cincinnati's Carson Palmer are also scheduled to play for the AFC in the Feb. 11 game in Honolulu.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Class move by McNair. I wish he didn't wear purple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar