Young gets a hand in Titans' draft

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Why even like the titans if you don't like Young.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he may be smooth and agile but he caught 2 passes for 7 yds you can judge on that so if your whatching his tape it's nothing great. I'd be willing to bet you haven't whatched a single tape of any of these guys.

You killed yourself when you said Orr caught a few passes in the air of 3.5 yds a catch.

If you go back and actually whatch you would have came back with the truth and more info than you have so......not trying to call you out but your talking based on uneducated opinions.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so if you don't like a player you can't like the team...that makes a lot of sense. I was a Titan fan long before he showed up and I will be fan long after he is gone.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think the loss of his brother affected him greatly for a while. That's the part of his game I'm most worried about. I get the feeling he's looking at getting drafted as a way to start a new chapter and keep his promise to his brother.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Is it just me, or are there a lot more people in here lately that keep accusing people of not being fans? That's kind of ridiculous on this site, especially when talking to people who've been here for years and have posted at least hundreds of times about the team. Clearly, almost everyone here is a fan, and arguing about "true" fans is pretty ridiculous. Everyone here has an opinion. Instead of mocking it, think about it.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've seen highlights of all these prospects, and even at their small schools they aren't doing anything special. Doesn't mean they wont or can't, but we've got equal talent right now that can't get on the field, so why should we think these guys will?
    I'm not going to write them off completely, but I'm not going to get unrealistic expectations either.

7. Nash

Nash Starter

Don't really want to get in the middle of this cat fight, but John McClain was on 104.5 this afternoon and he said the coaches expect Jones and Roby to have breakout years this year.. Orr apparently has had flashes of outstanding play but is not quite consistent yet...we certainly did not know this info on Roby before the draft so maybe the coaches know something we don't know about the players.. one thing for sure there will be a very interesting camp to decide who makes it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar