Young Frustrated Discussing Injury Status

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

All VY had to say is "it is frustrating and I'll work as hard as I can to rehab and we will evaluate the injury on a day to day basis". If someone asks the question again Young simply say: "it is frustrating and I'll work as hard as I can to rehab and we will evaluate the injury on a day to day basis". You don't use body language like a little kid and cry like a baby. Players with any intelligence already know what questions are going to be asked when they go before the press. It isn't like they are caught off guard. Also, VY is the face of the franchise, a 10 mil a year player and the press and teh fans have a right to know about his injury.

As stated earlier VY just made things 10X worse. he brought it on himself. Not only is he viewed as a baby and immature but he even might have placed some doubt in peoples minds as to the true severity of the injury. All because he didn't have the good sense to just keep saying "it is frustrating and I'll work as hard as I can to rehab and we will evaluate the injury on a day to day basis".

2. Kbvytenn5310

Kbvytenn5310 Guest

Very true, at times I wish he wasn't. Bulluck is overlooked so much and has the maturity to have the spotlight on him at all times. I guess Vince isn't at that point yet where he can handle it. And yeah, I can absolutely see where he made the situation worse. Maybe he sould just make a sign for the media if he really doesn't like repeating the same information over again. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar