Young Excited in Debut vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though he may play only three or four series, QB Vince Young is ready to make his preseason debut tonight against the Patriots. "If coach says play the whole game I'll play the whole game," Young said. "They knocked us out of the playoffs last year, and that was a bad, bad feeling. We're looking forward to playing them again. I'm looking forward to playing." Coaches and fans should get a better idea of where the offense is after tonight. "I haven't gotten a chance to play with Vince in a game," said WR Eric Moulds, "You can simulate things in practice, but it never works out like that in games and we want to see how things are in a game. I want to get our timing down and see how Vince handles things out there."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:pop:
    Me too...

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

heard on the radio this morning that Brady may not even play..that tells you they are pumped up for the game :ha:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He scared Bulluck might break him. :yes:

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Is it a bad thing to hope that we hurt one of there players?

6. Hoffa

Yes.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If Brady and his company of WRs start, our defense will be tested. This is something that needs to be tested right now. If Brady doesn't start, that would be bad. We need Brady.

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

After the bush league bull**** they pulled last year. It isn't a bad thing to wish it upon those classless *******s. They deserve it.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I agree that the more time the Pats 1st stringers stay on the field the better. I think it's safe to say that Young couldn't possibly be as excited to play tonight as I am to watch him! Now I just have to ignore all media for three hours until the NFLN broadcast!

10. Hoffa

While I agree with your asteriks, I disagree with wishing injury on the players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar