Young done?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tex in a Can, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, no one cares.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

exactly. i mean he is getting paid millions of dollars to play qb for the titans but he has real issues man of us folks would never know. i mean real issues. none of us normal folk have ever had to deal with the amount of sand that is lodged in vys ******

3. Tex in a Can

Tex in a Can Guest

I understand depression and he's in a stressful environment. Depressed people don't think themselves better than the rest and don't grand stand. The stunt with the police is grand standing, drawing attention to yourself. This is more of a spoiled brat move than of someone depressed. If he's depressed, he get help, there's lots out there and no telling him to grow up won't do the trick.

4. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

How is Fisher calling the police grand standing? If he were to do that he would have had to of called the police himself wouldn't have he? He was eating wings and watching MNF not out on a bridge or stopping traffic. Hell he went to BSP and met with Fisher and the police when they asked him to.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Where was his dad?

Maybe this dude was right about family structure.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8550254?MSNHPHMA

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I watched Vince's video clips. He isn't depressed. He appears to me to be in denial as a defense mechanism for esteem issues.

His emotional maturation has been delayed by everybody rationalizing his short-comings. He is having to double-dose reality now for the cure.

I think he will be alright- it just depends on whether or not he lets the medicine in , refuses to take it, or has a bad reaction. I think that is what the 4 week lay-off is all about.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So you do coach pee wee football!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

translation: stupid is as stupid does

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

company man

Call me a company man, but I cannot see vince hanging around here past this year. He is simply a media debacle worse than releasing a top five pick waiting to happen.

Imagine if you found out your boss had went through the things vince had the last three years......ugh....

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Bulluck said nobody on the defense is quitting? If he did that's a shot at Vince hahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar