Young done?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tex in a Can, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Just for an objective outside opinion on Collins: This is from Matthew Berry (who is actually a little accountable for his opinions b/c people keep track of them) as he scans through replacements on fantasy teams for Brady:

Kerry Collins, Titans (0 percent owned): Has it come to this for you? Have you considered signing up for our free Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Hockey with free live scoring and auction draft capability? Or, you can also still sign up for a batch of fresh fantasy football teams until Sep. 20. Just sayin'.

That's kinda how I feel as well. Bridge to nowhere. Our qb situation is going to waste a solid team. All we got is some dim hope that Vince comes back and rises above it. Otherwise, us, the Vikings, and the Bears should all huddle together for warmth as we watch what could have been fade away year after year under a succession of mediocre qbs we try to convince ourselves can get us through with what's around them when everyone else in the world knows we're going nowhere.

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

done? he didnt even start

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

That's what Chesney said about Manning. :brow:

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

and now you all see my brilliance

thanks bip for pointing out how fantastic my brain and eye for football is

5. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

With KC at QB, defense's will have to respect the pass alot more. Thats going to open up alot more big runs by CJ.

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

as keith bullOck says nobody on the defense is quitting

hmmm i wonder who he was talking about

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He's nowhere near done.

But, he's dealing with things that are a bit more important than football.

8. Tex in a Can

Tex in a Can Guest

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
    There's a stubborness or arrogance to Vince that this hasn't happened already. You think if Vince had went to Fisher's office and said "coach, I need to talk with you" Fisher would not have spend hours talking and trying ot help his young QB to the best of his abilties? But NO, you pull a stunt like refusing to go back on the field. That's arrogant.

Steve would have never done that in his life, he would have crawled back on the filed with his teeth if he had to. That earns respect. Don't for one minute think that driving around at night drawing attention to yourself and gettng the head coach out of bed is the work of anything other than an arrogant young man.

That's my take, grow up Vince, should have started long before now.

Tex

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If he's depressed that's a bit more serious than just telling someone to grow up.

No matter the age of the person.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

one of my 7 year-olds pulled a stunt like this 2 weeks ago and his MOTHER yanked him off the sideline and spanked him right in front of the team and fans. He has since been grounded and has switched over to the dance team instead of football.:gag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar