Young done?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tex in a Can, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tex in a Can

Tex in a Can Guest

I'm pretty sure Young is done from what I've been reading.

Is it just me, but does the whole thing make Young out to be mamby pamby? I mean, needing TLC, having a hard time dealing with negativity...

Well I'm sorry Vince, but welcome to the real world. If the only world you can deal with is one where your adoring fans worship you as you repeatedly win titles for them, then it was doomed from the start.

You throw a bad interception, guess what, boos. That's not what your fans want to see. Deal with it.

Tex

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He definitely needs time to himself and get himself together.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

According to fisher he's our franchise qb and will bring our owner superbowls. So I don't think he's done.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

now Tex VYs panties might start balling up

Well that would at least make 1 ball down there anyways

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

What...I thought for sure Vince was going to win the Superbowl for us. We'll good luck Vince and get healthy, both physically and mentally.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

broncopride makes his return.....shocking.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I have a bad feeling also. I hope this 2 to 4 weeks does him some good.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

You know, I was at Tennessee Sports Fan this past weekend looking at all the Titans "stuff" and there were so many things that had Vince Young's name on them. Figurines, footballs, cups, stickers, footballs ect..... I thought to myself, "My goodness, this young man has it made" ... He's a young football star and has all the money he could ask for between his contract and endorsements.

It just goes to show you that fame and fortune may not be all that great for some. Obviously, Vince falls into this category.

I'm kind of tired of all the pub that this has gotten and continues to get. I hope Vince gets some help, but I'll be honest, I would rather concentrate on the Bengal game right now. We have 52+ other players on the team that aren't being reported about 24/7 in the media that have to prepare for a game on Sunday.

I didn't like when we signed Kerry Collins. I couldn't believe we gave him an extension, but now I'm his biggest fan. I think that Kerry has become comfortable in our system and I'm ready to accept that he's our guy now.

I want this entire media frenzy about Vince Young to go away now. If he needs and wants time, then so be it. I hope the media will accomodate. Have the rest of the year off Vince. Now lets focus on the Titans and kick some Bengal Butt!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Hey Tex! Great to see you!

I don't know if Vince is done or not. I'm sure after he takes a mini vacation he'll realize that living the life of an NFL star aint that bad, even with the boos.

I think the Tennessee Titans need a vacation from Vince as well, I'm just not sure how long the vacation will last, but I have a feeling that it won't be that long.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is concerning that we may be distracted by all this. I hope Fisher and co have us focused on where we need to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar