Young Day-to-Day with Quad Strain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:yes:

It is the Fisher way.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I don't think He's been playing "his style" the past 2 weeks......

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

More faith in the ways of the Fish We must have..............

4. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

This is not college, where the speed of the game is very different. When he sets on both his feet he has no problem throwing the ball, the problem is when he's been pressured and throwing in less than ideal situations. Besides, he's a professional athlete. Tennis players improve their strokes, golf players improve their swing, baseball players improve their swing, I don't see why he can't improve his throwing mechanics. If he did, he would be unstopable.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't know what the big deal is. So, he won't use his legs this Sunday. Who cares? He's not using them this season anyways...

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Vince better be putting some icy hot on that leg everyday we need him bad!!!!! Kerry will be a sitting duck on that pocket and the Texans defense would have a field day with him.. Hey where is Neil Odonnell when we need him?? :bricks: GO TITANS!!

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

O'Donnell is currently a sales rep for FieldTurf in Kentucky and Tennessee... Surely he has the spare time? Catch that plane, Neil, and RUN AS YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!! ...Hang on, has NOD ever run?

Right. So Vince comes back from injury, wows us all with another game-winning final drive over the Texans, and all our fears are put to rest, at least for one more week. Despite this, Mario Williams gets his dirty mitts on him at least twice in the game. Neil O'Donnell amuses all and becomes the Titans' hero throwing a block with a piece of FieldTurf to open Vince for a big gain. NOD also catches as many passes as Ben Troupe. Sounds like a pretty safe prediction there.

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Injured Young sits on sidelines as Titans' practice

Titans quarterback Vince Young rested his strained right quadriceps Wednesday by watching practice, leaving the work to backup Kerry Collins. ...more

[​IMG]

9. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

DUDE YOU ARE A GENIUS! I BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THAT BROWN WEED IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD TOO MUCH...:dead:

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar