You think we get crazy...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Really liked what I saw from the team last night. Locker looked really good for the 2nd game in a row (very good sign IMO). He was stepping up in the pocket, avoiding the rush, keeping his eyes downfield, and was just playing with a lot of confidence.

The running game is going to be sick this year. Greene just likes to punish people, and CJ is running with determination again, and hitting the holes.

DL dominated last night.

The only concerning thing was how SJax was able to run so easily on us, but then again we did have our 2 starting OLBs out.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Best thing I saw was the defense getting presure, I was shocked TBH. I guess the coaches finally decided to coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar