You think deep down Collins wants to lead our team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What VY lacks is skill, you cant gain skill just cause you sit out for a few weeks. VY is not gonna improve over night, thats wishfull thinking.

VY can fix the mental problems, but the lack of passing skills and reading the defence is going to take a lot more playing time , trial and error. i hope fans are ready for those times ahead of us.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Obviously if he does the prior all will be well.
    You gotta consider the injuries as well - they aren't an excuse - they're a problem.. If he "wins" the job back and is as thoroughly ineffective as last season, zip in the red zone, and tossing regular INTs he probably will get one last chance after that, just call him Akili...

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:biglaugh:

I don't think he'll get that one last chance, and shouldn't especially if the attitude doesn't improve.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I've heard that somewhere before. :wink2:

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If he has another celebrity meltdown this season you can all but pull the plug on the Vince Young Experiment in this town..

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What's so funny?

Oh that's right. I remember, Collins threw that pick and the Bengals got the ball on our 35 and they didn't score. That's right I forgot our defense DID bail out Collins.

Wait... that didn't happen.

So what's so funny again?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Collins did fine. He is a true diamond in the rough!

8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Collins did well! He knows his place. He is a team player. He can read the "tea leaves" and sees that Vince will be back.

Vince is learning, Kerry is teaching = a good future for the TITANS! :yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Hmm any given sunday, my name is Willie.. Willie Beamen!!!

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

"See Vince, this is how I forget about all those INTs"[: KFC hands VY an 18 year old single-malt bottle of Scotch.] "Just drink this whole thing and then we'll see tomorrow":ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar