You people need to order a t-shirt!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

TJ went through all kinds of trouble to get a t-shirt designed, and needs a minimum order of 50 to begin printing them.

Due to a lousy marketing plan :grrhee: only SEVEN have been sold... that's right, a measly 7 shirts out of the entire membership list on this site. Shame on you. I account for 2 of them, and I don't even occupy your land mass.

So go visit this thread and order a shirt!

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=50311

TJ, Traci and I thank you :yes:

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I purchased 3, so with your 2, that makes 5 between just the two of us! Ouch!

Me thinks TJ needs to put a nice little banner or icon advertising the sale of the shirts on the message board. Certainly we can squeeze it in somewhere? :)

3. Duby27

Duby27 Starter

How many more shirts do we need? I would like to purchase 2. Titans fan in pissburg country. would love to run it in even more!

GO TITANS!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I got an email to "my source" to see how many we need before we can print. I know my last order needed 50 but that was a while back.

I'll buy extras to have them to sell at the tailgates but can't swing buying 40. :)

5. Duby27

Duby27 Starter

Ok cool. Let me know. I really want 2. One long and one short sleeve.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Duby, go to the other thread and see how you can actually order a shirt... don't just ask in the thread, you have to provide paypal payment...

7. Duby27

Duby27 Starter

SO what happens if we dont 50 orders. Then what?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Money is refunded.

Looks like 36 may be the magic number now without raising the current prices.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'm down for 2.

How many members are here? All using Jeff's bandwidth to post feverishly. Such a small number to hit for titan fans. Check out the logo, it's pretty cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar