You might be a true football fan:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You might be a true football fan if you're checking your phone, GoTitans, NFL.com, or any other sports related website every 2 mins the past 2 days :D

You guys do a great job of keeping us alert on everything. It's going to be a fun week on here.

• High Five High Five x 7
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tell me about it. My work is interfering with these updates.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I agree thanks everyone for keeping us updated not just now but all season long!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol, I have literally had my phone in my hands all day trying to get in on the action. Luckily my boss is a huge football fan, and therefore doesn't say anything to me about it.

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i stayed at work an extra half hour for the first 30 min of FA!

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

oh good I'm not the only one..

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Unfortunately my desk is situated so that people can pass right by me and see my computer screen, and I wouldn't even know they were there. It wouldn't be that bad since I sit in an area without much traffic, but my boss sits behind me so he is constantly walking pass my desk all day. So I just take a lot of bathroom breaks and check my phone for updates in the stall.

8. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

you need to learn the art of alt+tab (program switching) and ctrl+r (reload)

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Does anyone else's wife/girlfriend hate them right now?

"The season's not even here yet! Come cuddle!"

"but baby, it's free agency!"

I'm in the doghouse.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Just tell her its like if The Kardashians traded Chloe to Real Housewives of Tulsa for a first rounder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar