You make Gloats SEC Sig here

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

People who can make sigs, please post a really cool one in this thread for Gloat. I'm a good enough sport to let The Gloat pick which one he wants. Then he can gloat about how superior the conference with back2back National Champions and counting really is.

:ha:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As soon as there's a playoffs in college, the SEC wont win another championship, because they wont be able to be given the spot in the NC game.

Make me a USC sig folks. National Champs.

3. Hoffa

SEC sig, just like we bet.
    But after a month you can sport that Big 10 one you made for me...the one you was so sure I would have to use...:biglaugh:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But what if the SEC aren't the champs? USC will be Champs after this game.

5. Hoffa

Wanna bet on that? :biglaugh:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Here are two quick ones I whipped up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha.. nice work Gunny

the first one is hilarious

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Funny that is the same **** people were saying when the SEC got a conference championship game.

"Oh with a conference championship, the SEC will never compete for another national title again" The SEC is groundbreaking, people copied their success since it worked.

Just like the Sorry10 should do now.

9. Hoffa

Can someone use this pic to make a sig, with something about Conference of National Champions or whatever. I don't have the wherewithall to make a sig here. Thanks...

[​IMG]

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The SEC is simply better than the Big 10. Period. Gloat can say what he wants, but in the system that we have, the proof is in the pudding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar