You know who needs props....#88 Stevens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Oh, so that was what was causing the run problems. :|

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey Alex1939 guess who has the 2nd highest average per catch for a TE?

Here's a clue, he's also got the 2nd longest reception made by a TE this year too.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Cleverly disguised "I hate Jared Cook" thread.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

What? I have never said anything about hating Cook. The closest I think you could ever come close to thinking that was I wanted more consistancy over the year, not the dissappearing act for games on end he had previous years.

This year he is playing good and showing about the same every game...which is what we need.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's what happens when the sample size is small.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3 games, thats nearly a quarter of the season. Jut admit he's not as bad as you pretend he is.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He's a mediocre TE that is ok at blocking and has never in college or pro averaged a catch a game but has made an occasional big play.

That will never be worth a 3rd round pick to me.

and 3 games isn't even 20% of the season.

8. rekirt

rekirt Camp Fodder

He does whats asked of him and I don't remember him ever dropping a ball recently and is a nice checkdown for Locker so I don't see what the big deal is. Hes a solid blocker, solid receiver whose starting to play better. A solid player in the third is about as much as you can ask for.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pisses me off that they mentioned the refs helping us out on that play (ESPN) because they spotted the ball incorrectly... still robbed us on that play. After the catch and penalty, we should've been in the redzone. Could've changed the whole game - we may have been able to end it with a TD on that drive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

HE. IS. IGNORING. YOU. Stop replying to him, he isn't going to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar