You know who needs props....#88 Stevens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This right here shows your lack of credibility. You state you watch all the games and all the plays and yet you dont even know who laid the big block on a play that was showed numerous of times. Haha thank you for showing what a great fan you are!

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

look at munch on 4:00... he's acting like this isn't going to be reversed... then at around 4:15 you see his face fall and go..... really??

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Geez.. Give it a rest.

It was a big white guy who plays TE with a number 8 at the begining of his number. You don't think it's reasonable to possibly be confused about them?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I like Stevens, he seems to have good hands and protects the ball at all cost. Too bad it wasn't him that had the ball instead of Crumpler in that playoff game against the Ravens a few years ago, our season might have had a different ending...lol!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Cuck Frumpler. Never will forget that day. Was at that game in the freezing cold.

6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Thank you! Finally someone else is saying that Stevens was worth the contract. He just gets in there and takes care of business.

Still think its funny if you look at the offseason thread around the time when Stevens got his contract, this forum was in full out meltdown mode that he was resigned haha!

7. TitansWillWin2

Not if you watch and analyze the game as much as he claims to do!

8. TitansWillWin2

Welcome to the gotitans message board, where players and coaches are hated one week and the next they are praised. People tend to get on board and jump ship quicker than anything I've ever seen on here. It's quite entertaining to say the least!

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Oooo, damn man. You got me. I confused one of our large white tight ends for another of our large white tight end. OH NOZ.

Gtfo you scrub. If you're gonna be all over my nuts, you could atleast massage them while you're down there.

You calling ME out over a block, yet you think VY and CJ are the best players in the NFL. HAHAHAHA.

10. TitansWillWin2

Find one post by me claiming that I think CJ and VY are the best players in the NFL! Go on I challenge you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar