You do understand Munch lost this game right?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I *think* he was against it......maybe not I don't know.

Either way, I believe if Rob had been comfortable with it, I am sure they would have kicked it.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

MUST. FIRE. JERRY. GRAY.

We're on record to be one of the worst defenses in history. We're giving up 400+ yards and 30+ points a game. That's insane.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Dont think anyone would disagree with you, but this is your thread, bashing on munch and how badly he sucks

stay on topic!

4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Rob would have had the wind at his back for today's kick. But they kept showing him on the trainers table and them working on his legs. I don't think he is 100% right now.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He did roll his ankle one game didn't he?

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It would have been with the wind.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The Colts only scored 13 points in regulation.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Munch made the call to punt BECAUSE our defense sucks. A missed FG would have given the Colts the ball at the 46.

I thought it was the right call based on the percentages since Bironas already missed a FG in the game.

And he did use his time outs just in case we actually made a stop there. Of course we didn't.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We had the wind at our back for the possible FG but Munch was more worried about accuracy than the ability to kick it that far.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

[QUOTE That was the fatal mistake! much like Jeff Fisher would have done, he gambled on the defense to hold them, and even if he knew we would hold them, he then didn't even think about what if the Colts win the coin toss?][/QUOTE]

It was the right call!

There was a 50% chance we win that coin toss.

Even had the colts had driven down for a FG we would have had the opportunity to at least match that.

Based on your logic we should never punt since our defense sucks.

Another idiotic way to insert Jeff fisher into a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar