Yet one more reason why Roger Clemens is a scumbag...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanbuoy, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's what he said! :rimshot:

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:rolleyes:

3. Deuce Wayne

Not one to make light of stories, eh? So uptight...

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Child abuse is always a tough subject to make funny about. It's possible, but you'd better be pretty damn funny.

I'm loving watching Rocket roast on this... He issues an assinine denial, claiming that he spent time with her because she was "a family friend" and that it was strictly platonic (I recall spending tons of time with 15 year old female "friends of the family" when I was in my late twenties... you know giving them money for stuff, buying them clothes... that's normal... right?... Ya.. okey dokey). Too bad for our HOF hero, McCready came out last night and says she can't refute a single thing in the Daily News' story. Life hasn't been to kind to the now not so young and sweet Mindy and I'd be shocked if she didn't cash in on this big time (very much at poor Roidger's expense). I'm thinking she'lll be on Oprah and Larry King next week unless Clemens cuts her a nice fat cheque (which will probably happen). Either way the damage has been done, and what little credibility this jerk had left is gone.

What goes around comes right back around... yes indeed.

5. Deuce Wayne

Abuse? It was consensual loving. Nothing hard to take about that - i mean...
    I'm gonna go.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. I smell a book deal. Oprah, Larry King, Dr. Phil...

Probably has some interesting Rocket memorabilia too...

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, there is smoke now. But before I pass judgement, I want some more evidence. You've got a woman here who apparently is at rock bottom emotionally and finacially, has a bad history, and this is a potential cash cow for her. I would question her motives. It may very well have been the truth, but I would still want this to play out.

Worst case scenario for Clemens though. If his wife dumps him, she is likely to have dirt on him. A scorned woman will destroy you piece by piece.

I would give this story about a 90% chance of truth though. You have what was a hot woman, a long relationship, some payments ( possibly hush money ), and she's not denying the story. There is really only one possibility here to make it untrue, and that is personal financial gain or blackmail of Mindy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar