Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Yet another "what if" scenario (trade with Lions)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    If you were a Lions fan, would you make the trade?
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I think Amakumura is worth trading up for if a team really needs a shut down CB. He is a stud and could be Revis good. Definitely top 10 talent.

Also at 13 we might not get Quinn but we still would have a bunch of DEs and DTs worthy of that high of a pick. That is where I'd go if we made that trade. Best DL guy available. Then if there is a OG/OC at 44 worthy of that pick fine but assuming we get our QB with pick 39 we should be going BPA the rest of the way.
  3. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $661
    I agree with you, but a high second rounder is way too much for Detriot to give up for 8, I would be livid if i was a Lions fan and they did that trade. For us it would be a no-brainer.

I think its more likely that the Rams would trade up to 8, and possibly San Diego or the Pats.
  4. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Have my babies
  5. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $346
    I agree with everything except I think Mallett will be gone at our 2nd round pick. Simple fix just insert Kaepernick...:D
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,680
    I think you'd have to trade back further than the Rams to pick up a 2nd rounder. Just moving up 5 spots isn't worth losing a 2nd rounder. I do hope we move back and get an extra 2nd though. I haven't seen anyone on here mention 2 DTs, one from Illinois, Corey Lieuget, and one DT Muhammad Wilkerson from Temple. Anyone see these guys play? I hear they're moving up the boards.
  7. gran54 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I like this trade, I wouldn't necessarily take Pouncy though..... Someone will fall out of the top 10 like they always do (Quinn, Bowers, Amukamara) and I think any of those guys at 13 would be a steal, especially considering that we would probably think about taking any of those three guys at 8.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    First off, let me start my saying how ashamed I am that we're picking before the Lions, what a freaking joke that is. And we better not draft a damn Guard first, that would suck monkey balls. And Andy Dalton runs like a b*Ich, so hell no!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.