Yep Letting Mac go was best for the titans...................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

one of the toughest divisions?

you mean the division where we finished with 4 wins and had another fellow division team with LESS wins? That isn't tough.

McNair doesn't have to look good in Baltimore, he just doesnt have to make mistakes as long as the defense and Jamal Lewis can play well.

2. we also had the team that had the best record in the regular season, and the afc is known for being much stronger than the nfc

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so what if we had the team with the best record?

Combined wins, the AFC South was 3rd in front of the AFC West. And around 5th or 6th in the whole NFL.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This thread is started with a ridiculous premise.
    Idiotic balderdash.

Let it die peacefully.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

Never!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You can take it to the bank the Mcnair will get injured behind that sub-average Raven O-line and/or start missing practices per the Mcnair norm and it will be the same-ole Mac-mess for the Ravens that the Titans have dealt with the last couple of years..

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Mac threw 1 TD

..but had two fumbles.

8. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

Friendly advice :)

TC25 Where did you come from? With that kind of post you wont last long. Remember kickers go early, Steve Sucked and the titans are ready to win now.

I havnt seen a team so ready to implode since, hmm well the raiders last night and ohh green bay on sunday.

Yah I would hate to have Steve driving 80 yards on 14 plays on the first possession, grooming the young-stud and offering a glimmer of hope to this nosediving team.

Here is my confusion - what did Billy do to get in so much trouble with this team? I dont really understand a single move this team has made.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Letting Mac go was a decent idea. The fact we had the #3 pick and could pick our future QB sealed the deal. Of course typically you would think having the #3 pick is a once in a decade or more opportunity but if we don't start playing better we might get another shot.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

With the play of Green Bay and the Faiders I think we are defiantly not getting a #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar