Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Yelling during joe andruzzi speech

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Apr 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Could anyone hear/make out what was going on during joe andruzzi speech? Sounded like one guy was ready to rip someone's head off. Probably a Vikings fan for how bad they got hosed.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,412
    yeah some guy was saying stand up stand up stand up for your country. Nobody stood up.
  3. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $822
    I heard someone yell "stand up ass.hole" before the Andruzzi speech
    Stan high fives this.
  4. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    leave it to the pats to trade away their pick when something was already planned in honor for the Boston Marathon
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,412
    Yea that wasn't good for that town and their fans. If a bombing during the marathon wasn't bad, now the Knicks have been spanking the Celtics. Then they go and trade away their pick, ehh, not a fan of that move.
  6. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Well they basically robbed the Vikings at gunpoint. Probably couldn't pass up all those picks
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    IDK I think the Pats messed up for not getting Patterson. Could you imagine having him with Brady!?!?! Look for the pats to use some of those picks in order to trade up early in the second round and grab a WR they want!
  8. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    I don't know if Patterson would be a good fit for our offense, a player like Markus Wheaton who is a more polished route runner would assimilate into the Pats offense better.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,944
    Not smart enough to learn their playbook.
    corymiller high fives this.
  10. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $640
    I don't think that Patterson would have been a good fit for Brady... Brady likes WRs who can actually run routes.