Yeah Let's Cut CJ!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

oh hey, there is the traitor. how did you feel about the pick today, DBC jr?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well maybe that shows that our line can't block against the good rushing defenses. In fact if you know football you would be able to tell that today was the first game in a while that he had lanes to run through

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

PLAYMAKERS make plays

just sayin'

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The only thing I wanna add to this is the fact that we actually seemed to play well with Otto instead of Stewart. He did pretty damn good all day today. Levitre continues to get manhandled. I have yet to see him push anyone around at all this year. He is constantly getting punked and pushed around. Schwenke is coming along well and Roos played much better today. Chance is up and down but shows some signs of improvement.

Overall I liked what our OL was able to do today. I am still very much unimpressed by Levitre though. Considering he was so highly touted as the best FA OL on the market, I am just not seeing what he does so great.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clearly his agent is pretty real great

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Did CJ turn you down from an autograph or did he bang bang your GF?

What is it, GoT?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And that's why you don't pay running backs, they're too reliant on the offensive line, especially a guy like CJ who can't make his own yards when nothing is there.

That's where the resentment comes from. CJ gets a big deal and hasn't done anything since then, whether it be the offensive line or not, he hasn't done anything. This is CJ's first multi-touchdown game since Buffalo last year. That ain't worth playmaker money.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I love when people claim others don't know football. This is laughable. CJ has sucked this season. There is no way around it. One good game does not make up for all the crap games he has played this season. Does he need cut? no. But hey, I don't know football.

9. Tim

Tim Starter

Chris Johnson is still very talented running back he just needs more carries consistently and he will get his numbers

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar