Yamon Figurs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yamon Figurs....

Another player that i'm wondering about.He is doing some return work and looks like receiver as well.

Any chance of him making it here.Might be pushing Gage out perhaps.

looked like a good returner a few years back and he even had a couple TD's

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He another Edision. Ok pre season. Will hit the practise squard. For a year or so then be gone.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

0 chance.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's not eligible for Practise Squad.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Yeah I think Edison is 10x better than Figurs. Figurs runs backwards on punt returns.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This guy is nothing. Don't understand why everyone is high on him. If you take away the 45 yard broken play TD reception nobody would even know he was on our team.

7. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Would much rather see Kirkendoll return kicks...

Don't know why he hasn't gotten many chances returning kicks this preseason unless they plan on hiding him and placing him on the practice squad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Maybe a second chance is what he needed. If you go look at his college tape he was a burner but he hasn't shown much in the pros.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'd take him over Gage or Hawkins.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's nonsense because Mariani is our return man and we sure don't need a guy who does nothing else just to back him up.

Kirkendoll was ranked 56th among Wrs by nfl draft scout last year. At least Fiqurs has some ability there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar