Y'all Would Have Hated McNair Too -- The Mariota Haters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

McNair had to sit behind Chris "Crystal Chandelier" Chandler's injury prone a$$ before he come get under center. Chandler basically refused to help McNair get adjusted to the NFL and barely even talked to him.MM was handed the keys from the start of preseason last year. He had good ol Clipboard Jesus helping him daily learn his boyfriend's (I mean Whiz's) playbook.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

But you said it was Murray's fault. MM had control of the ball last. The back is looking upfield trying to find his openings. It is the job of the QB who is ONLY looking at the back to make the proper pitch.

3. Isntlifefunny

Isntlifefunny Special Teams Standout

Umm, no. The RB is looking for the pitch. Stop being an idiot.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He knew McNair couldn't read a defense to save his life. Why waste time trying to help someone like that?

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Right, he is watching MM the entire time and doesn't care where the defense is. If the pitch is out in FRONT of him he doesn't have to look back and find it. Stop being a nutsack lover of MM and admit he screwed up the pitch.

6. Isntlifefunny

Already said it wasn't a great pitch...but you're an idiot if you think running backs no look when catching pitches. The ball hit him in both hands. He has to make that play.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I never said he no looked...I said the pitch needs to be in front of him where he can see the defense. Throwing it up by his head is a bad pitch, no matter how many excuses you want to make. I guess you will be blaming the air pressure of the balls for his fumbles next.

8. Isntlifefunny

Jesus. I said it was a bad pitch. What else do you want? It was a bad pitch that you hope your RB makes a play on. It hit him square in both hands. Let it go. The fumble is on his stats. There you go.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Dude. You have no avatar and 10 posts. Your opinion means nothing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

He didn't help because he was a jerk.....we all know who had the better career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar