Yahoo!/Forbes Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

your signature needs updating

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nah I'm still campaigning for Emory.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm not overly optimistic, but Luck got paid and Colts didn't do much to improve their team. We busted his azz at Nissan and then we folded like a lawn chair. 8 wins not unreasonable unless the Jags actually DO something with their talent.

My division comment was "early" Dec because I just don't see any team running away from everybody else this year.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Colts aren't anything special. I'm confident Osweiller will be a flop in HOU and honestly don't see them being a .500 team. Jags are the most intriguing team in this division IMHO, but like us they gotta prove something before they get any real respect.

We really aren't far behind any of these teams. Whole division is a cluster of mediocrity.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

totally agree

why I am optimistic about the JR hiring... might be a difference maker in a positive way

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

and C mariota when close games when it matters most.

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Hard to put much stock in these when they have Detroit at #17. We are going to surprise a lot of people if Mariota plays most of the games and plays at 2015 level. If he excels, we will be even better. Not buying the Colts at all at a top 10 team. Seems to me most outsiders only go with what they have seen in previous seasons when it comes to us. No one really puts much work into forecasting us. I think 7-9 to 9-7 is where we land. Not 31st.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Also, if you have season pass go back and watch the shortcuts of the games we played last year. For being the worst team in the league, we sure came close in some games. Indy at home, Atlanta, Oakland, Jacksonville (road), Buffalo. If we win half of those we were 6-10. You'll notice the line is awful, and Mariota doesnt escape the pocket much. If he did there was some hesitation until he got hurt against Miami. (all expected with rookie qb). Im usually all negative, but im really optimistic for this year and future. JON IS AN AWESOME JON.

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

its going down, da na na nana

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Espn just aired something they called the future power rankings. We were 23rd behind Jacksonville

That's better than nothing I guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar