xpmar9x's NEW Titans Mock Draft!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have a lot of free time inbetween classes. I work as a graphic designed for my local community college, so I have free access to literally every computer program imaginable. These graphics were simply made on Photoshop.

I agree. We'll have to change things up. He's the perfect "hybrid" LB that we need to mix things up.

I think Locker will go to either the Vikings Rd1 or the Seahawks Rd1. I don't think he'll make it out of the first round.

I love Powe. He's a monster, and is huge. Nevis would be alright, but he's under 300 lbs. I really want a big DT, someone 310+, that can plug up the middle. Powe still have a ton of potential, and as I said.. reminds me of Pat Williams. Not a huge fan of Titus Young here, or really any WR. We need DL help over WR help.

2. xpmar9x

It is a bit of a stretch that Miller will be available at #8, but it's very possible. Every year multiple prospects fall, Miller could easily be the guy this year. Nobody is a lock this year especially. With our new defense, I think Gray has a plan. He's attempting to beef up the DE, and really the entire OL. I think he's going to get more blitzing from our LBs, and focus 3 of our DL on run stopping, and one on blitzing, most the time. Miller is a 3-4 OLB, but in the Senior Bowl he proved he can be great in the 4-3 as well. Playing in the 4-3 position Miller racked up 4 tackles (2 for loss) and one sack, in around 2 quarters of playing time. He impressed me alot. I understand your concern though.

Agreed.

Look 'em up. He's got great size, football IQ, strength, and decent speed considering his size.

I agree with you here. He's nothing spectacular, just very average. I couldn't decide between him and Romeus.

Moffitt is a great fit. Carter isn't a PURE BULL RB, but possesses good speed and strength. I hope Carter would beef up another 5-10 pounds and we could turn him into something great backing up CJ.

Smith is slow, but I'm only worried about his blocking skills for now.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Given the option Romeus over Allen no question. Round 7 you can get a TE to block if that is all your worried about.

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Von Miller would be great. but i'm not sure he's still going to be there

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There's no chance that Miller is there at #8. He's worth way more to a 3-4 team than he is to the Titans. If if the teams ahead of the Titans don't like him, some 3-4 team with lots of picks and a need at 3-4 OLB (probably the Chargers or Patriots) will like him enough to trade up and select him.

6. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I just did a Titans mock draft on the NFLUK forum, heres the link:

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?p=1340174#post1340174

1: Nick Fairley-DT-Auburn
    2: Ryan Mallett-QB-Arkansas
    3: Mason Foster-OLB-Washington
    4: Pierre Allen-DE-Nebraska
    4: Jake Kirkpatrick-C-TCU
    5: Joe Lefeged-SS-Rutgers
    6: Dwayne Harris-WR-East Carolina
    7: Allen Bradford-RB-USC
    7: Mike Blanc-DT-Auburn

Reasons are in the link I posted!

7. xpmar9x

I'd take it.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

whats with pierre allen he is a scrub

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There is a chance Miller is there. I'm not sure why people think it's impossible. He's good, not God.

Only three teams who pick before us would take him (Bills, Cardinals, Browns). If Newton is there, the Bills will take him. If Gabbert is there, the Cards will take him. If Green is there, the Browns will (or should) take him.

That would allow Miller to drop to us at #8, but I'm really not sold on him. He's being way overhyped and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bust. I wouldn't be upset with the pick unless Fairley and/or Peterson are still on the board.

10. xpmar9x

I agree with you.

But I think you should add the 49ers to that list, they may take him. I don't see the Bills taking Von, that doesn't make sense to me. They just claimed Merriman off waivers, and then gave him a 10 mil contract for 2 years, they must have plans for him. Plus they have Chris Kelsay on the other end, who's a servicable player. I think they'd take Cameron Newton, Marcel Dareus, or PP before Von.

Here's how I see the draft going (as of 04/07/11)
    1. Panthers - Cam Newton
    2. Broncos - DaQuan Bowers
    3. Bills - Marcel Dareus
    4. Bengals - AJ Green
    5. Cardinals - Blaine Gabbert
    6. Browns - Nick Fairley
    7. 49ers - Patrick Peterson
    8. Titans - ______ ________

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar