XBox Pricing Help!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

VolnTitan - how long have you had that console? It seems to me like it's an old model because MS only releases pro models with 60gb now.

Anyhow, you have to consider that they may not want all the accesories you have there or even the games - Gears is not even supposed to be played by kids.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It is about a year old and it is the one that everyone said get to help with that red ring thing. I got it last christmas. As far as whether or not they want the accessories, well that is a take it or not kind of thing. If I don't have an xbox, why would I want the games or accessories?

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Well I think I'll sell it for $350. Fair price for them and not feeling like I am "taking" them. What my wife wants is a wii. Now anyone know where you can get those?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll buy the wi-fi adaptor off you, i need one.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Oh Well...

Well, my sister-in-law decided against buying the 360 even at $400. So anyone knows anyone interested, it is available!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar