Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If people just really prefer Xbox and still want to get one, power to them. However, I can't understand how these guys will ever trust microsoft as a gaming company again. They may be reversing these policies but you all saw what they intended to do. This company has made it clear that they will try everything they can to milk you dry. Thank god for capitalism.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Man this thread is no longer about Xbox One

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

only sometimes

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...-of-gaming-looks-like-the-history-of-gam.aspx

You told us how much you loved the flexibility you have today with games delivered on disc. The ability to lend, share, and resell these games at your discretion is of incredible importance to you. Also important to you is the freedom to play offline, for any length of time, anywhere in the world.
    "Why, in the name of Icarus, would that be a revelation? That's information that the company should have either known intuitively or discovered in early market research. To be forced to backtrack on an announcement in the face of a competitor does not speak to the division's ability to plan ahead.
    Luckily for Microsoft investors, the stumble is unlikely to make a meaningful difference in sales once the new machines are actually released. The small amount of embarrassment now has allowed the Xbox to pull back even with the PlayStation. Now all we need to do is wait for the games."

Strong competition in gaming, everyone wins.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Microsoft tried to sneak one past us and they failed miserably. Now they're trying to spin it as, "oh well we just want to do it for the people and we take your opinions seriously". Awesome, good job, you only listen when you're about to lose a crap load of money.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I think it has to do more with all the bad press the Xbox One has been getting since the reveal. That's the last thing you want to have before releasing a product.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If they did any Market Research, they either did it with yes-men, massive fanboys or simply didn't listen (or do it).

I suspect it's the latter. They listened to Publishers and no one else.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251076/ps4-vs-xbox-one-pre-order-totals-to-june-15th-2013/

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I learned my lesson a long time ago

You dont buy hardware you buy software delivery devices

pick the one that does best with your favorite time killer game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar