Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL I figured that was coming if they wanted to stay in business. But what I still can't wrap my head around is how they didn't KNOW this thing was going to be very poorly received. I can understand them not expecting this particular level of hate. But they HAD to know gamers weren't going to like all these restrictions.

Heads should definitely roll for this catastrophe. How in the hell did no one at the top ever stand up and go "Umm... guys, I'm not so sure this is such a great idea." Did they do ANY consumer research whatsoever?

Say your next system required an internet connection in order to play games, would that be something you would enjoy?
    Uhhhh, no.

Now let's say that "always on" system had a camera pointed at you at all times. That would be pretty nifty, huh?
    Are you guys serious?

Moving on, what if I told you that you might possibly be required to pay an extra fee for used games you've purchased? And that you'd no longer be able to lend/borrow games the same way you've been accustomed to your entire life? Now we're really starting to pique your interest aren't we? I can tell.
    F*** THIS S***
    [​IMG]

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You just said move is awesome...

Wii for adult gamers? It's wii for kids that have PS3.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh.

Now that MS has fixed it (as someone here said they would and that you guys were being paranoid), your new way of hating them will be to mock them for changing.... when you would have mocked them for not changing.

All this stuff is super cute.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They didn't fix it. They backtracked due to consumer backlash.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I dislike M$ even more now that they've backtracked.

ATLEAST I'M HONEST.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Eh. I like te change. Now I have preferable options and I can see which one I like better after they are released because I didn't jump on the preorder bandwagon.

If the xb1 has better multimedia, it might be the winner.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

sticking with PS4

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

At the same time, the only reason they DID backtrack was because the backlash of the base customers was HUGE. (And it wasn't a trend, there was serious concern.) so there ya go DW. Take your L like a man and stop tryna reroute the troll angle.

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

at least the cry babies got what they wanted, kinda sucks this gets rid of the family share plan that was going to be a nice feature. X1 has overtaken PS4 on Amazon and has sold out at Gamestop.

X1 is the console to get! games like Ryse ,Titanfall and Forza 5 are doing some cool things with Cloud Gaming and thats just the start. Also cannot wait for Fantasy Football support on X1 this holiday. Glad i already pre ordered my X1. another few days and all pre orders will be gone.

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Nice Titanfall details

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar