Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,016
    The Wii U sold like 22k units in US last month.. and it's a new console.. that's terrible. The Wii isn't selling much anymore either.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    well yea the Wii is like several years old, point was, most of the people that bought the Wii, are not going to buy a next gen console. The Wii fills that job just fine.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383

At this stage it's just an idea.

All companies have the ideas patented so they can claim copyright or whatever nonsense they want with it. Nothing to worry about yet.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383

It is a point.

I do wonder if the casuals will sit this one out and stick with their wii's.

Wii U isn't doing very well at the moment. Thats for sure.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,017
    I'll start with what you already know. Or you may know everything I'm about to type.

RAM, Random Access Memory, allows your computer to run programs/applications. Information is stored on the hard drive and transferred to RAM when the program is operational. The faster the RAM the faster the data transfer for running a program. This is essential in gaming where data is loaded quickly and often.

The comparison in RAM is 8GB GDDDR5 vs. 8GB GDDDR3. GDDR memory is designed for computer applications running high bandwith and graphic memory

The PS4 should transfer memory data considerabbly faster creating smoother texture and pixel graphics compared to the XBOX One.

Although they are not that far apart, this could not be very noticeable until a few years once game makers are using closer to full abilities of the systems.

Where have you seen that XBOX one is using SRAM cache vs PS? I do not see that on the comparison chart.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Nerd...

;)
    Alex1939 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,017
    Anytime I would question my intelligence I just come here and read your posts. Then I remember to be very grateful that I wasn't born a total dunce like you.

p.s.- Uh, yes, when it comes to a gaming console, it does.
    Ghost and TheSureThing high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $144
    To me specs mean nothing when comparing the systems. The Ps3 doesn't allow multi-player online from the same console at the same time. While 360 does. Halo is better than any unique Sony title. The PS controller has sucked for 13 years. Just because all you guys got used to a sucky controller doesn't make it suck any less. The PS has been more expensive for a worse experience
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,016
    You can disregard most early "specs" banter by looking at this gen.. ps3 was so supposed to be so superior and 90% of multiplats look and perform better on the 360.. and Gears looks better than Uncharted ;)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,017
    It all looks better on my 32 GIG of RAM Gaming computer.