Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,137
    For those of you who don't know the xbox _____ is being released today (5/21/13) @ 12:00 CST. Everything has been kept a secret and we don't even know the official name yet.

As an xbox guy can't wait to see the new stuff. Then I have to make my decision on PS4 v XBOX for my next gen gaming device.

I'm sure there's a link somewhere to watch the press conf live, too lazy to google it.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,414
    Nice. Yea I've flip flopped since ps2. Rock the 360 for the first part of the current gen and then switched back to the ps3. See how things go with the next gen.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,137
    Yeah, I was pretty lucky... growing up I bought an xbox and my brother bough the ps2. Same thing happened w/ ps3 & 360. Going to be a hard decision. Looks like there isn't any live streams, atleast I can't find any.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,137
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,414
    Nice. Yea I've owned every one of the previous two gens besides Nintendo.... They don't count lol
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,581
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,137
    THIS THING IS AWESOME I WANTTTTTTT
  8. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,631
    Sony done ****ed up.

This is sweet.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    hey I found the gayest thread on the board!
  10. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,684
    This is garbage... Lol

I said going in I would buy the one with less BS motion control.

All they have really said is that it is a TV box. That was the first half an hour. I want a game console not a TV "entertainment" box.

Then they talk about more kinect BS, before handing it over to EA to talk about stuff that is t even exclusive.

I planned on going Xbox this time around, but this isn't even a game console