Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox one PS4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by titans92790, Jan 25, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,501
    Did anyone get the new consoles that came out? I'm wondering if there's that big of a difference between the xbox 360 and the xbox one or the ps3 and ps4.

I would like it if someone enlightened me .
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Yes.

You are now enlightened.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,375
    Pretty much the same thing. One is more expensive.

And PS4 is having a good bit of "rushed launch" issues. I'd assume XB1 is too, just haven't heard as much. Happens every time.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Played both extensively. Some nice features regarding ability to do things while still In the game. Definitely smoother transitions. You can tell they are both much more powerful systems than the last...

Outside that... Games havnt changed
    titans92790 high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    I have the One and love it... havent played the ps4
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,382
    FIFA on PS4 looks identical to PS3.

The graphical jump to this generation has not been that impressive.

The Madden ain't all that different either.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Madden definitely plays a lot differently. They changed the physics so you can't just ice skate down the field. No more changing on a dime.

I'm waiting for MLB The Show to come out so I can get that in a bundle with the PS4.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    Have the PS4, roommate has the XB1 so I've played both extensively. I'm really happy with the PS4 but it's just a personal preference. I really didn't care if the XB1 could connect with the cable and I've never been a voice command kind of guy. I think the PS4 is more focused on gaming while also being able to use apps like netflix with ease and the XB1 is shooting for the whole all in one entertainment machine.

As for the games right now, nothing is really out that you're missing. I would like to point out that there is a difference in the fifa game and of course games will look better later on. I'm waiting for infamous to come out, can't wait.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    Neither of us have had issues with our machines either. I think one time an error message popped up on mine and I had to quit my progression on a game but got the patch and haven't had a problem. Not sure about the XB1, sometimes the voice command will randomly do something when watching TV.

Also...if you have an XB1 and have friends over playing. Just walk by and shout "Xbox" and they'll get pissed, kind of fun to troll.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    "Borrowed my friend's Vita"

[IMG]
    The Playmaker high fives this.