Xbox 3 News.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Once Microsoft or Nintendo announce a new system, then Sony will too. It's the same reason you see 5 banks lined up next to one another, same reason there's a McDonalds across the street from almost every Burger King. If your competitor is there, you better be too. It's a good strategy.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

I'm still waiting for a Next Gen Madden that is actually better gameplay wise than the ones on the old xbox.

Franchise mode was better, you could actually create plays and a playbook. Then again they used to have competition and now they've gotten pretty lazy since they don't.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think the last two years of Madden have been the best the series. The gameplay and graphics are top notch. We have online leagues, AWESOME. Franchise mode could be more in-depth. I miss jacking up the price of nachos.

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

Sure, it looks great, but the gameplay really hasn't changed much since they came over to the next gen consoles.

I think the last two years have been really shoddy work and not the best that they've came out with.

I like some of the features like gang tackling but over the past 5 years they've claimed certain features as "new" but they were really just reintroducing features that were on the older games.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Madden needs to let me sub my kickoff team.

And how the FFFF does my 68 ranked QB throw 38 TD's in a season, and only go up 1-point?

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

That happened to me on NCAA. I threw like 50 touchdowns with Tyler Bray. Won the Heisman and National title. Bray went up like two points.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The last two installments of Madden have been the absolute worst. Madden 10 and Madden 11 are the only ones since '98 that i sold online after playing for a little while. The NCAA games were even worse.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Sony dont need to be thinking about PS4, they cant even get PSN up and running,

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And Microsoft can't build a console that lasts.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

the first xbox did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar