Wycheck on Sirius last night

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by danny, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

Great interview from what I caught (tail end). Talked a lot about the draft, calling Young a probability with his athletic ability comparing him to McNair.

Got very candid when it came to Pacman Jones. He thought that on the field, Jones' ability is limitless although he needed to work on his maturity and self control adding how Jones would constantly jaw at the refs and get into scuffles after the play instead of going back to the huddle, "focusing on what he was supposed to be doing out there".

As far as off the field, he said that while Jones hasn't been convicted of any crime it's evident he needs to look at himself and change the crowd he's with. He did go into how Jones had divided the locker room last year with the players interpretation on his "special treatment" and that for the Titans to again become successful again, Fisher and his staff are going to have to regain control of that locker room that was damaged last year with all of the Jones nonsense.

Anyone else heard the rest of the interview, please add to this. I'm sure they talked about McNair at the top of the interview and more on the draft.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

another topic that was talked about........

solomen wolcotts asked frank if leinart had the advantage with norm being the OC here, the answer was not suprising to me @ all....he said that wasn't necessarliy the case, because norm didn't bring his offense from USC to here, instead he just cleaned up and tweaked our playbook. but again, one of the things danny pointed, frank sounded like he liked vince a lot to replace steve and so did the organization, but ya know well just have to wait and see....

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

More evidence...

That this was not a well coached team in 2005.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nor in 2004 ... basically since SGWB was promoted to DC from video quality control guy this team has been looking for excuses instead of solutions

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Now all swartz's fault...

Don't blame jimbo alone for having a whole team quit on you.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

whatever the reason the team was not prepared for the opener in pittsburgH and never recovered.

How many times must the Titans treat September as a continuation of Exibitation ball before someone realizes Wins in September count as much as wins in November.

I wont go so far as to say the WHOLE team quit, I think Baronis was trying his best, but the pansy attitude of the D is intolerable, unfourtunatly I have had to tolerate it for years now - lol

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

That is for sure...However, I thought we were back on track after the Baltimore game....wasn't the case for sure. Maybe things will go better after a 1 - 0 start vs. the Jets.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar