Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Just because you "understand" something doesn't make it right. I am sorry you are having trouble with that distinction. Maybe a little deeper thought on your part would help. It's not easy to make things clear to someone that doesn't know the difference between "choking" and "chocking".

2. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

You're post speaks for itself. :slap:

:blah: I'm done here.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Wife beating is not "understandable" to me, in any simile, metaphor or context. It is no less of a transgression than anything Pac has done and certainly by no means can be used to rationalize a difference. Maybe YOU should re-think it.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wycheck talks tough now that he knows PacMan won't be at games to meet him again like he did last year. Frank was shook like maracas.

But yeah, great point wycheck. With bad character guys, you'll never win! See:

Ray Lewis - superbowl
    Jamal Lewis - superbowl
    Terrell Owens - superbow appearance
    Leonard Little - superbowl
    Peyton Manning - superbowl (nobody on his own team likes the guy, but...)
    Marvin Harrison - chokes kids - superbowl
    Whoever that Colts RB was that got the DUI - superbowl

annnd....

THE DALLAS COWBOY DYNASTY of the 90's.

Yeah. Shut up Frank. Too many concussions obviously. Skill overcomes "character". Bring your church league flag football team to training camp for a scrimmage.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ Those comments were made over a year ago.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wycheck would turn Adam Jones into a little yellow ghost thingy.

You can't be serious that you believe that clown car driving Adam Jones, 5-6 175 pounds of stupid, would be able to hang with 6-3 240 pounds of linebacker smashing Frank Wycheck?

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:shocked: :eh?: :shake: :loser:

Its not understandable, talk problems out, or be the bigger person and walk away

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or get a divorce and take half. :duckrun:

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i love frank wycheck, but if he says anything else like this he's gonna make me hate him

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm not sure everyone realized that.

I saw this and was like, "Not this thread again."

But TNThunder did spice it up a bit, I'll give him that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar