Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I heard, when Pac is lining up for a play, if he's on the side where the media is standing, he'll make some snide, funny comment about 1 or 2 writers in particular. He doesn't do it loudly where the coaches can hear. I've heard it is some funny stuff, unless you're the person being picked on.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sounds like Jones is all class:rolleyes:

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Yes, that's the mature thing to do and just what you want to see from a starting player. Although that is exactly what I have come to expect from him and exactly the type of crap I"m talking about that needs to be delt with and gotten rid of. Maybe next year we'll have a coaching staff with the balls to stand up to the "thugs" and tell them it's the right way or the Highway...and with the results we are getting the last few years, the highway may not be all that bad of a choice.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Some of those idiots from the media need to be made fun of.

Come on, this is a 22 or 23 year old. The media has treated him like crap from day one. I'd be making fun of them too.

As for Pac's play on the field, there is a huge difference from last year to now. I think he's becoming a great cover corner. And he isn't scared to hit either. Stats like interceptions don't tell the whole story.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

but they tell part of it.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:bump:
    bump because there is no counter part thread
    to "Funniest Forum Quotes Thread".
    :doh:

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I believe that domestic issues like Hopkins and Reynolds had, are just not in the same area as Pacman's problems. We all know a mate can get on your last nerve, and emotions can cause problems. It certainly doesn't excuse it, but it's understandable. Big Al obviously has some anger management problems, but again, that is reacting to something that happened on the field. All of Pacman's problems have been of his own choosing, by putting himself in harm's way, dealing with undesirables (read drug usage and sales), and trying to live the gangsta life. He was not reacting to anything, but simply choosing to live this lifestyle. I see that as something you cannot compare to other people's altercations.

8. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Needed a good laugh thanks, I really like the beginning where you try to rationalize a man beating/chocking/pushing around a woman.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Maybe someone will explain it to you, or you can just keep laughing. Ignorance is bliss. I guess you missed the part where I said it does NOT EXCUSE it......

10. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Not that this is the thread for this, but anytime you say it's "understandable" to put your hands on a woman, you've reduced yourself to the lowest form of life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar