Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wyatt says no to DEs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,057
    Especially when his nickname is Kiki.
    sikwiddit and Scarecrow high five this.
  2. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $392
    I trust Webster completely I just hope that he doesn't fall in love with a bust. Warmack is the sure thing best player in the draft at a position of need for us. If they go DE I like Ansah seems athletic and all but I hate the bust rate of defensive ends.
  3. MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $434
    If we are going DE in the first round, im ok with that. But answer me this. If star falls for whatever reason, and hes at 10, do we take him? Regardless if we sign Hill? Nice thing about Klug is he can move to DE on certain downs. Osi or Abaham are on our radar no doubt. Question becomes, how much do they want to sign? And are we ok with their prices. If so, youll see us pop up to try and sign one of them.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,937
    I trust Webster like I trust a car salesman. He does ok in the draft but some of the contracts he gives out blows my mind.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Can Mingo even play in a 4-3? I have my doubts, very talented player, but still...
  6. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020

I think that Star is a rare talent that we shouldn't pass up IF he is proven to be able to play. That whole heart issue may be a foul ball that could put us in the position to get him. He would also rank BPA at number ten.
  7. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $392
    You're not getting him mixed up with Reinfeldt are you? Most of the absurd contracts that we are trying to get out of came when Mike was GM.
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,937
    I think most of us believe he would be but what we think and what the FO thinks might be completely different. I would be pretty darn happy if we got him.
    Danimal high fives this.
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    I don't care if we don't sign a DE. DT a bigger need IMO; a need that Sammie Lee Hill can fill if we sign him tomorrow. As for DE in the draft, Ansah is my favorite. 10 can be Warmack/Cooper, best DE or Star.
  10. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,937
    Griffin and Hutchinson. I only have a small sample size since he is still pretty new but I've yet to be impressed.

I applaud him so far thus FA though.