Wth nfl???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Actually no on that last part though, they lost in a case before the lockout deadline that said they couldnt receive the TV contract money during a lockout

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

yeah unfortunately the owners have been banking on it since the issue started coming up over a year ok

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I bet Chad Ochocinco would help out.

And also, Goodell isn't ruining the game of football, just the NFL. He's a business head and nothing more. To him it's all about protecting his investment which is the top players like Brady and Manning. All the rules are to benefit those guy who fill seats, and sell merchandise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't give a h311 who's right or wrong on this whole issue, I'm just ready for the NFL FA period to start already.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

But they're Alf pogs! Remember Alf? He's back...in pog form.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Still a hater.

If you'd be willing to put some money on it I'd actually care what you said.

So what is it you do BiscoPhan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar