Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WTF MUNCH?!?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    What exactly is it some of you don't understand about the rushing numbers being even worse when the other backs carry the ball? I mean, it was that way last year too.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,409
    Why can't we trade for a RB???? There's time, even if it takes that RB 3-4 weeks to get caught up it's still likely better than us getting 30-yards a game.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Why trade when you can get one for the league min? I just started jogging today. I'll be ready by week 8.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,772
    As long as you keep the beard and don't have fkin dreads, you have my vote and confidence.
  5. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    1. Any improvement over CJ from our current backs could only be marginal at best.

2. See 1

3. Give em' a shot. I don't care. We could bench CJ in favor of Tommy Campbell. It wouldn't bother me a bit. It won't matter either. I'm not a CJ apologist. The only type of back that could be even somewhat successful in this scheme, we don't have. Last year it was Ringer. This year it's Reynaud/Harper (Harper? Really?). Doesn't matter.
  6. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Disagree. Munchak wanted to switch to a passing offense from the beginning.
    BiscoPhan11 and GoT high five this.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,081
    This season:
    Jamie Harper has one carry for 3 yards.
    Reynaud has three carries for 2 yards.

Come on now. They've hardly had a fair shake. I'd like to see them get more than 2 carries in a game before we label them as being "even worse" than CJ.

And if you want to get technical about it, Harper is averaging more than twice the YPC than CJ. ;)
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  8. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    Ever since Munch got promoted to HC and stopped coaching the oline directly things have gone downhill...coincidence? Or maybe it's our OC and his crappy style of offense...
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Will have the beard. Will play at 215 and run a 4.5 40. Played tailback, fullback, and lined up in the slot. Can run, block, and catch.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    I don't think he's been bad in the passing game. If we become a pass 1st team our offense might do very well. You don't have as much pressure on your run game when your scared of getting beat.