WTF MUNCH?!?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you hear it?

The reporter made it much better than it was.

The little guy was elated with himself

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It might have been a great game, hadn't Hasselbeck gift wrapped a win for the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's not smaller. It's the same. They both need things to be successful. Like you, I'd rather roll with Locker on this one. I'm still not going to say CJ sucks because we've taken his game away from.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I think that Rusty should have got some snaps at QB after Fossilback threw his 2nd fn pick 6.

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'd agree with that, but Rusty wasn't active for yesterday's game.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

You are right......you run a five wide backed up in your own endzone and watch your franchise qb get executed.

Perhaps a two-tightend set with a fullback would be better in that situation?

Anybody?

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You have a very weak argument. Never once did I suggest that. You know what they say about people who use sarcasm in a debate right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar