Wrong again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6/6/06 - and the nuts are at it again. World is gonna end, Armageddon, the birth of Satan's son or some BS like that and once again they are wrong. :sad2:

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

"Damien it's all for you"
    that movie scares me

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i just saw an add for the news tonight. it said something like this "6-6-06, is it just another day, or will something terrible happen?"

it's kind of sad when you think about it.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Something horrible is going to happen tomorrow.....

....another day of work :sad2:

:lol:

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It's just natural selection working its magic. If you believe in that stuff you are being weeded out.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just can't believe Starkiller didn't start this thread.

I do remember 1/01/00 ... I had a 747 crash in my backyard, my phone didn't work, I couldn't use the ATM or pump gas. The electricity was off all day and the whole internet was down... crazy day... plus there were riot and total anarchy broke out... never forget that.

7. Blazing Arrow

That was an episode of Family Guy.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I did borrow that airplane mental image... most of that was just generic stuff, but yup. You got me... The Family Guy put the airplane crash in that post. That was not a direct copy paste or anything like I have done with Cartman or Flanders... just a bunch of stereotypical y2k stuff... no twinkie factory mission for food.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

its not even the devils number anyway, it's 6606, maybe 2000 years ago.

10. Blazing Arrow

Actually 6 6 6 was the numeric representation of Cesar name in some form of ancient Hebrew. The whole sign of the beast things is just a really broad interpretation of the whole thing because Cesar ordered Jesus to be killed.

Yeah for Catholic High School!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar