Writers wanted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking ahead to the '08 season by wanting to add more writers for the site. I try to have some regular articles posted on specific days:

Monday
    Postgame Analysis - looking at the previous game or grading the team by position.

Wednesday
    Weekly NFL Power Rankings - much like those on ESPN and SI.

Thursday
    Pregame Analysis - looking at the Titans upcoming matchup.

Friday
    NFL Predictions - a brief overview of each upcoming NFL game.

Saturday
    Fantasy Football Report - can be anything related to fantasy football.

I'm looking for writers to take on each and commit to producing an article each week for the entire regular season.

In addition, I am interested in adding "bloggers" who comment on any Titans topic at any time. I'm not looking for something which parrots a news story but has unique insight on a topic.

No experience necessary though writing ability is a must. If you are interested in this, shoot me a PM or email.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

So far:
    Monday
    Postgame Analysis - bigtitan53279

Wednesday
    Weekly NFL Power Rankings - vslyke

Thursday
    Pregame Analysis - onetontitan

Friday
    NFL Predictions - Vince10Young

Saturday
    Fantasy Football Report - titansmcm

Blogs:
    Gut
    Tackhead #9
    The Mrs.
    wplatham
    The Gloat
    RollTide

My thanks to those willing to help. We'll gladly take more bloggers who can report on misc issues without set dates. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar